Song 111 ( Paul McCartney - Little Willow )



Today, I was searching for a song to pick and this one came to mind. This is a nice quiet song off of the Flaming Pie album; it is an acoustic track and is a bit emotional due to the lyrical content. I really liked this album when it first came out about ten years ago; I think that he outdone himself on this one.
On this album, Steve Miller was a guest-musician and that really was what got me into Paul McCartney's music when I heard he was on this on it; I don't believe that Steve Miller plays on this song in particular. I know that Paul McCartney appeared on some Steve Miller albums as well under the pseudonym 'Paul Ramon,' so they have quite a history.

Here is a music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade