Song 120 ( Big Country - In A Big Country )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/Big_Country_-_The_Crossing.jpg

After some of my more recent depressing picks I thought that I should pick something more upbeat. I like this song mostly because of the different riffs played by the guitar, it is somewhat similar to Scottish Folk; I also really like the overall upbeat lyrics and feel. This might have been their only hit here in the U.S. however, they have had more success abroad.
Oddly enough, the band has recently reunited for a 25th anniversary tour even though the lead vocalist/guitarist/keyboardist Stuart Adamson died.

Hear In a Big Country on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello