Song 113 ( Supertramp - The Logical Song )



I have really no special reasoning for picking this one other than I really like it. I think that everyone at one time or another has heard it somewhere; it's quite popular. However, a lot of people do not know the title of the song.
It is one of those songs that will stick in your head if you even think of it slightly. The whole band is quite excellent, the electric piano really stands out for me and I like the vocals as well. The lyrical content is quite nice as well, it basically describes the process of learning what others want you to be taught and how they think you should be.

Here is a fan video with the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade