Song 94 ( Band Of Horses - Wicked Gil )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/51/BandofHorsesEverythingalltheTime.jpg

The first time that I heard this song I immediately fell in love with it; it was just amazing. Band of Horses is an Indie Rock band originally from Seattle and have had some success; most of what I have heard from them I like. What I really found most appealing about this song was the vocals by Ben Bridwell, which are very "haunting." This song is very bluesy, but has an odd quality about it as well.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the slow version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn