Song 108 ( Dan Fogelberg - Leader of the Band )

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Dan_Fogelberg_-_The_Innocent_Age.jpg

Last night I heard that Dan Fogelberg had lost his battle with prostate cancer, so I decided to choose one of his songs today. This song is one of his better ones and has special meaning for me as well; it was played at my Grandfather's funeral by my sister and brother-in-law.
Anyway, this song is quite emotional even without that fact and from all I understand he wrote it for his father who taught him. An incredible song by an incredible singer/songwriter, may he rest in peace.

Hear Leader of the Band on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade