Song 109 ( Band of Horses - The Funeral )



Ever since I first heard this song I've loved it. A couple of days ago whilst watching football a commercial came on and when I heard the music it caught my attention and I got the 'I know this song' feeling immediately. It is nice to see this band actually getting noticed even if they sold out to do it; I guess that is what you have to do today. I really like Ben Bridwell's on this one as well; he has a very haunting voice; the musicianship is excellent as well, especially the guitar. Another good song that is number 109.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade