Song 118 ( Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519CVJT2Y5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I came to like this song when I used to play it in a band named Odyssey, which was mostly a cover band.
For me early on Bon Jovi was always a bit too popular for my tastes and I thought that they were just a band with overblown popularity that would disappear like the rest of their counterparts, however they still to this day sell out 80,000 seat venues. Their music, however is actually quite good if one really listens past the first layer. Probably the two best parts of this song is the guitar and the drums and the vocals are good as well.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade