Song 223 (Blind Melon--"No Rain")



I cannot remember when I first heard this song, (it was played a lot though), but I have always liked it. My favorite parts of this song are all of the different layers of music and the vocals. Oddly enough, for an "Alternative" band from the early ’90s, there is a lot going on in this song. It was too bad that their lead singer, Shannon Hoon, killed himself; he had a lot of potential. From what I have heard, however, the band has continued on to some success.

Here is a recording of the song with lyrics on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live "unplugged" performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade