Song 243 (The Doors--"Riders on the Storm")



I decided today that I needed to choose something by The Doors; this song is one of my favorites. From what I understand, this was the last released song that Jim Morrison recorded before his death. The song's origin as to where the inspiration came from is mostly credited to the song/story "Ghost Riders in the Sky," however there is a lot of other rumored sources of inspiration as well. It's an excellent song to listen to in any mood; the deep lyrics and Jim Morrison's vocals along with the instrumentals make this song incredible.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello