Song 229 (Cheap Trick--"Mighty Wings")



The other day the movie Top Gun was on TV, and it got me remembering the music from the soundtrack that my wife really likes. A lot of the music on the album is mid '80s mainstream rock; this song would fit into that category pretty well. Anyway, this is one of the better songs from the film that I like.
I remember when my wife and I were dating she had this album and it was played quite a bit at the time. After hearing this song for a while, I started to make up a very dirty parody to it and my wife quit playing the song until I promised not to sing my version along with it.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn