Song 216 (Lita Ford feat. Ozzy Osbourne--"Close My Eyes Forever")



Last night while coming home from the most boring class I have had in a while, (implementation of policy is a subject that is quite dull), this song came on the radio. I had not heard it in some while and I very much enjoyed listening to it, so today I decided to choose it. More than anything else the deep and powerful lyrics and the vocals are far and gone the best part of this song, however the musicianship in the song is quite good as well.

Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure