Song 216 (Lita Ford feat. Ozzy Osbourne--"Close My Eyes Forever")



Last night while coming home from the most boring class I have had in a while, (implementation of policy is a subject that is quite dull), this song came on the radio. I had not heard it in some while and I very much enjoyed listening to it, so today I decided to choose it. More than anything else the deep and powerful lyrics and the vocals are far and gone the best part of this song, however the musicianship in the song is quite good as well.

Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade