Song 223 (Blind Melon--"No Rain")



I cannot remember when I first heard this song, (it was played a lot though), but I have always liked it. My favorite parts of this song are all of the different layers of music and the vocals. Oddly enough, for an "Alternative" band from the early ’90s, there is a lot going on in this song. It was too bad that their lead singer, Shannon Hoon, killed himself; he had a lot of potential. From what I have heard, however, the band has continued on to some success.

Here is a recording of the song with lyrics on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live "unplugged" performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off