Song 236 (The Pretenders--"Back on the Chain Gang")

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61HvW0d0%2BSL._SL1200_.jpg

I had another song in mind to pick today, however while on the road I was dodging commercials on the different radio stations and I happened upon this song. It just seemed to fit my mood perfectly, so I decided to pick it instead. While the lyrics and subject matter of the song are a bit down, the music is very upbeat. I love the Latin feel that is used in this song, it gives an excellent, distinctive quality to the song. Of course the main guitar lick is probably what makes it most memorable.

Here is a studio recording on YouTube.
Here is the music video clip on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn