Song 225 (Boz Scaggs--"Lido Shuffle")



I have been hearing this song a lot lately on the radio and on other media. I remember Boz Scaggs mostly from his work as a member of the Steve Miller Band; if I remember correctly he appeared on the earlier albums. This song has a rock/blues/Jazz sound that is somewhat similar to the Steve Miller sound, however his music has a bigger sound to it; the horns are a nice touch as well.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is a music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure