Song 230 (Alice Cooper--"Poison")

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/514M4HJAMBL.jpg












Poison is an excellent song and one of my favourites from Alice Cooper. This is one of those songs where everything in the song just seems to click perfectly with each other. In a way it is a love song about when you want someone or something so bad, but you know that the consequences will be bad.
In a few songs there are lines that I absolutely love; one example is from The Who's Behind Blue Eyes: "If I swallow anything evil, put your finger down my throat." This song has one of the better ones that I have ever heard: "I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name."

Here is a studio recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade