Song 284 (Megadeth--"Captive Honour")

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81FHrSbtPFL._SX522_.jpg













After finding out on Friday that I had to go in for jury duty this song really seemed to fit my mood. The jury duty compounded with not being at home much of the last three weeks really exacerbates my mood. Anyway, a good dose of Megadeth really brings me back down and I hope that I can get out of being picked.... In any instance Megadeth never lets me down when I am in this mood.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn