Song 291 (Crowded House--"Don’t Dream It’s Over")



I am toward the end of another busy day of mowing the lawn, doing housework, playing with my little one, and visiting with my sister and brother in-law. This after playing Metal Gear Solid IV until the wee small hours of the morning last night.
Anyway, I really did not have a song ready to choose, so I grabbed one off of my playlist that I like and felt like listening to. What is great about this song is the excellent calming music along with surrealistic lyrics which makes it excellent for my mood for today. I first remember hearing this song on a movie back around the time it was first released, however the film's title escapes me at this time. But at least I came away liking the song even though I did not know the name of the band at the time.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn