Song 302 (Savatage--"Complaint In The System")



I had a situation come up last night that really annoyed me concerning jury duty and I though that this song's title really matched my feelings.
The song has nothing at all to do at all with my situation except the title and of course metal music fits my mood as well. This whole album contained songs that were about two different events: Maersk Dubai Incident and the murder of Irish journalist Veronica Guerin; his song was about the latter. This was also the last album in which Zachary Stevens was with the band as lead singer. It is quite a bit heavier than its counterparts on the album, Jon Oliva's keyboards are one of biggest draws for me.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade