Song 279 (Every Mother’s Son--"Come On Down To My Boat")



Every now and then a song that I have have not heard in a while pops into my mind; I take it as a sign that it needs to be chosen. To my knowledge I haven't heard this song in over ten years and yesterday I was hearing it in my mind as if it was playing, so I decided to pick it. It's very much one of those catchy '60s pop songs.

Here is a 45rpm recording of the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a television performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello