Song 285 (Billy Joel--"Tell Her About It")

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f3/BillyJoel_AnInnocentMan.jpg

While on the road today this song came on and I felt that it was an excellent pick. I have always loved this musical genius and after recently watching a few taped Billy Joel concerts and interviews I have come to respect him enjoy his music even more. Anyway, this a very nice romantic tune that belongs on anyone's list.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '84 on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure