Song 290 (Elton John--"Goodbye Yellow Brick Road")



I am having a busy and productive Saturday and I need to make a quick pick. I heard this song the other day on the radio and it was a potential pick in the back of my mind. Also, yesterday I saw a programme on the television about the making of this album which also cemented the pick, so I figured that now is a good time to choose this song from the excellent writing talents of John/Taupin.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a Top of the Pops performance on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '76 on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade