Song 304 (Rammstein--"Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Don’t Die Before I Do)"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/43/Rosenrot_high-res.jpg

This is one of the more interesting and different Rammstein songs. It is a duet sung in German and English. Till sings his part in German and Sharleen Spiteri singing the English part; also Bobo, who has provided vocals in previous Rammstein songs, did some backing vocals on this song as well.
The mixing of German and English really makes for an excellent contrasting effect that makes it standout quite a bit. In my opinion Till puts forth one of his best vocal performances in this one. I have not fully been able to figure out what the song is about other than two lonely individuals wanting be together but something separates them; either by time or perhaps one is a ghost or something, but I am not too sure.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

Song Picks By Genre: