Song 367 ( Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies )


https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81%2Bc7Rh-lLL._SX425_.jpg













This morning when we were getting ready to go to a birthday party we had VH1 Classics on playing the music video to this song. I was amazed to see my little one, who is a little over 2 years old, was clapping along in perfect sync with the beat; I guess that he might be musically inclined.

I love Christine McVie's vocals in this song, in my opinion she does not get the recognition that she deserves mostly because she is overshadowed by Stevie Nicks' vocals in most of the band's music. I love the rhythm section of this one quite a bit as well, both John McVie and Mick Fleetwood are excellent as ever.

Here is the music video on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)