Song 576 ( M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames )



I decided on this intense song to continue my week about car wreck songs. I ran into this song a while ago and was drawn to it because I liked the sound that this band puts out. They remind me a bit of The Foo Fighters in sound, but that might be just me. For those who do not know about the band, M83 is a French Electronic Rock band that is in a genre called "Shoegazing."
Anyway, I have noticed that a lot of the songs about car crashes have to do with young lovers getting into a wreck and usually only one is killed. The song then is usually written around the other trying to make sense of and coming to terms with the loss. This can make for an emotional, heart wrenching track in some cases; this song follows that formula quite well.

Here is a music video on YouTube.
Here is a performance of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)