Song 576 ( M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames )



I decided on this intense song to continue my week about car wreck songs. I ran into this song a while ago and was drawn to it because I liked the sound that this band puts out. They remind me a bit of The Foo Fighters in sound, but that might be just me. For those who do not know about the band, M83 is a French Electronic Rock band that is in a genre called "Shoegazing."
Anyway, I have noticed that a lot of the songs about car crashes have to do with young lovers getting into a wreck and usually only one is killed. The song then is usually written around the other trying to make sense of and coming to terms with the loss. This can make for an emotional, heart wrenching track in some cases; this song follows that formula quite well.

Here is a music video on YouTube.
Here is a performance of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement