Song 557 ( Tarja Turunen - Enough )



This is a leftover from my attitude song picks that I felt like picking today. For those who are unaware, Tarja Turunen was the former lead vocalist for the band Nightwish.
I was introduced to both Tarja Turunen and Nightwish; I became a fan after the time of the breakup, so I really don't care much about the breakup and rather just enjoyed the music. The breakup between her and Nightwish was quite confrontational and emotional; there is still a lot of resentment even among fans who taken sides as well. Because of this both sides had gotten into a poison pen "songwriting contest" of sorts and used their art as a weapon; this song is one of those barbs. As a CD buying fan with an objective position it seems quite childish, but we fans do reap the rewards of some good self-justifying mood music.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song 170 (Jethro Tull--"Rocks On The Road")

Theme Picks

Alphabetic List "K"

Alphabetic List "N"

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6957. Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog