Song 568 ( Jon Hendricks - I'll Bet You Thought I'd Never Find You )



I love listening to Latin Jazz when I am in a good mood; I've played this one a few times today, so I'm Picking it. Jon Hendrick's vocals are just incredible throughout this song. One of the aspects that really grabbed my attention about this track is the counter-line with the flute. Of course the grooving bass line and the drums are an excellent driving force behind the song.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6985. The Rolling Stones - Miss You

6986. Roxette - The Look

6987. Joe Satriani - The Headless Horseman

6988. Smash Mouth - All Star

6982. Concrete Blonde - Ghost of a Texas Ladies' Man

6981. Jethro Tull - Wounded, Old and Treacherous

6990. Black Sabbath - Behind the Wall of Sleep