Song 559 ( Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen )

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71BM%2B-Cez2L._SX522_.jpg
Today when I was out and about all that seemed to be on the radio stations within range was Fleetwood Mac and associated acts' music. I figured that someone or something was trying to tell me to choose one today; this was one that was played and seemed to fit my mood the most today. I have always loved this song anyway, it is another one of those songs that is constructed very well in my opinion.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn