655 ( What Made Milwaukee Famous - Idecide )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61EZSRJMZKL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

After picking a band that I discovered on Austin City Limits yesterday I remembered that I had not chosen any of What Made Milwaukee Famous' music yet; I also discovered them a while ago on Austin City Limits. At the time they played that gig they were still an unsigned act, which they have since remedied.
I thought that their band's name was one of the most inventive; it would have only been better if they were from Milwaukee. From what I understand the band's name actually comes from the Jerry Lee Lewis song: What Made Milwaukee Famous (Has Made A Loser Out of Me), that song itself was a reference to a Schlitz beer slogan.
Anyway, this is quite a fun song and one of my favorites that I have heard from the band.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade