814 ( Banchee - Beautifully Day )

814 ( Banchee - Beautifully Day )











I found out about this band a bit ago and this was one of their songs I have heard that I like the most. I have not found much information about the band other than what little I could scrounge up from the meager research on them that I have done.
Banchee were a short lived Acid/Psychedelic Rock group formed in '69 from Boston. They sound similar to many of the groups in their genre at the time, but are still quite distinct. The musicianship is excellent and this song is brilliantly put together; a nice track for my Friday.

Hear Beautifully Day on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Cure - Burn
My song pick two years ago today: Fire Bomber (Hummingbird) - Dynamite Explosion

+

Comments

  1. I've never heard of this band. Great song though.

    I've made a song of the day type blog too if you'd like to check it out.
    brittssongoftheday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I'll add it to my blogroll, welcome to the song-a-day community.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn