1180 Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon

1180 Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/Billy_Joel_-_The_Nylon_Curtain.jpg

I had another song in mind ready to pick when I realized that it was Veteran's/Armistice Day today. This was the first song that came to mind that had an appropriate subject matter for the occasion. Anyway, this is one of the more famous songs about the soldiers who served in the Vietnam War.

Hear Goodnight Saigon on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: S Sgt Barry Sadler - Ballad of the Green Berets

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - On the Turning Away

My song pick three years ago today: ABBA - Soldiers

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn