1188 Styx - Light Up

1188 Styx - Light Up

Didn't really have a song in mind for today; usually I have an idea of what I am planning to pick even if I don't have a song in mind, but not today. However, most of the morning this track has been running through my mind and as fate had it, it was played on the radio this morning as well. I took it as a sign that I should choose it.
This is a very upbeat track; a fitting song for ending a workweek and starting the weekend. While it is a song that has overt drug references, it is written quite well and doesn't detract at all.

Hear Light Up on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Waiting for the Worms

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Roll the Bones

My song pick three years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - A Moment So Close

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off