1189 John Denver - In My Life

1189 John Denver - In My Life
[JDCover.jpg]

Felt like some John Denver today and felt like picking one of his songs today as well. This is John Denver's cover of a Beatles' classic track. From what I understand he was a Beatles fan in the extreme; he actually covered a few of their other tracks throughout his career. He really did an excellent interpretation in this cover that features only vocals and acoustic guitar.
Sadly, this song is only found on his self-produced '66 album John Denver Sings; probably its existence is only known to John Denver fans due to the rarity of the album.

Hear John Denver's In My Life on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Legend of Wooley Swamp

My song pick two years ago today: The Doors - Strange Days

My song pick three years ago today: Argent - Hold Your Head Up

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn