1194 Kay Kyser And His Orchestra - Praise The Lord and Pass the Ammunition

1194 Kay Kyser And His Orchestra - Praise The Lord and Pass the Ammunition

Happy Thanksgiving all!
I've been trying to think of a good, fitting song for the occasion. This was the first song that I thought of, it got stuck in my mind and would not leave, so I guess it's my pick for today. While being a morale song from World War II, it has a nice fitting feel/subject matter for the day. I cannot remember when I first heard this song, but it was a long time ago. However, more recently our friend, who is a WWII nut, bought a CD with a bunch of the music from The War and played it endlessly for quite a while.
Anyway, have safe journey and traveling mercies for those out and about this Holiday weekend.

Hear Praise The Lord and Pass the Ammunition on YouTube.




My song pick a year ago today: Nightwish feat. Tapio Wilska - The Devil & the Deep Dark Ocean

My song pick two years go today: Mason Proffit - Two Hangmen

My song pick three years ago today: Frank Zappa - Don't Eat The Yellow Snow

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn