1199 Ozzy Osbourne - Civilize the Universe

1199 Ozzy Osbourne - Civilize the Universe
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1d/Ozzy_Osbourne_-_Black_Rain.jpg

For some reason I felt like listening some Ozzy this morning. I noticed that I hadn't chosen a track off of his Black Rain album as of yet, so here is one of my favourites off that album. I really like the extra heavy edge to this album; when it first came out a few years ago it gave a fresh feeling to his already awesome sound. As with most of Ozzy's work Zakk Wylde's guitar playing is still one of the main draws for me.

Here is a fan video with the song on MySpace Video.



My song pick a year ago today: Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son

My song pick two years ago today: John Denver - The Eagle and the Hawk

My song pick three years ago today: Three Dog Night - Liar

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn