1197 Supertramp - Just a Normal Day

1197 Supertramp - Just a Normal Day
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f5/Supertramp_-_Crisis.jpg

I have no idea why, but this rather melancholy tune started running through my mind this evening; plus I also felt like a Supertramp song was in order for today's pick.
This song contains a duet between the band's two lead singers at the time: Roger Hodgeson and Rick Davies; it's quite a beautiful song both lyrically and musically.

Watch a fan video with Just a Normal Day on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Northern Kings - Hello

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Fallen On Hard Times

My song pick three years ago today: Mr. Big - Wild World

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn