1174 Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Ko-Ko

1174 Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Ko-Ko

Still feeling like some more Big Band Jazz this morning, plus I noticed that I have not chosen a Duke Ellington track yet; this is one of my favourites from his catalogue. This is a quite a neat sounding track, I especially love the way the horns are made to sound almost like they are talking.

Hear Ko-Ko on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Bastille Day

My song pick two years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Brave New World

My song pick three years ago today: C.W. McCall - Convoy

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade