1745 Elvis Presley - Hound Dog

From: Elvis (1997 Reissue); Year: 1956; Genre: Rock 'N Roll
This morning while I was out in the garage cleaning and getting boxes ready to move this classic Rock 'N Roll tune from "The King" kept running through my mind. While I've never been a hardcore fan of Elvis, I've always liked him and much of his music as well. You have to admit the guy was the complete package; an extremely talented artist, performer, and showman.

Hear Elvis' version of Hound Dog on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tesla - I Wanna Live

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Eifersucht

My song pick three years ago today: Duran Duran - Lay Lady Lay

My song pick four years ago today: Genesis - Mama

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn