1729 Gackt - Cube

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/311MBKHFWRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Kimi no Tame nu Dekiru Koto (Single B-Side); Year: 2001; Genre: Alternative Rock
I happened to notice that today's pick number is 1729, which is also known as the Hardy-Ramanujan number; it is the smallest number to be expressible as the sum of two cubes in two different ways. Well, since I have yet to pick a song from Gackt, and he does have an aptly-titled song, (Cube), I figured that I would again kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

Hear Cube with English fan subtitles on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fairport Convention - Meet on the Ledge

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Losing It

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - Yesterday

My song pick four years ago today: Def Leppard - Animal

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade