1747 Megaherz - Hurra – Wir Leben Noch

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51emwSjMxEL._AA300_.jpg
From: Himmelfahrt; Year: 2000; Genre: Industrial Metal/Neue Deutsche Härte
For some of last night into this morning I had some of the songs from Megaherz's Himmlefahrt album running through my mind; I thought I should take it as a sign to pick one of those songs.
This is definitely an attitude song of sorts and in my opinion is one of the best songs on the album. The whole band does an excellent job on this song, I especially like Alexander Wesselsky's vocals.

Hear Hurra - Wir Leben Noch on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild

My song pick two years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - The Bertha Butt Boogie

My song pick three years ago today: Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen

My song pick four years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Serenade To A Cuckoo

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade