1744 Heart - Crazy on You

From: Dreamboat Annie; Year: 1976; Genre: Hard Rock
I heard this great song, which is one of my favourites from Heart, while I was driving this morning. I thought that I might have picked it at some point, but apparently I hadn't.
I've always found Heart's Dreamboat Annie a rather interesting album; I've noticed that it's not too often that a band's debut album, which usually consists of unfocused material that sounds more like a hodgepodge of the band members' influential artists' music rather than their own, becomes one of their best. However, with Heart's debut album that, of course, was a completely different story; even to this day six of the album's ten tracks can regularly be heard on the radio and two of those four that don't get regular play are extensions of the title track. Talk about striking the mother lode right off the bat.
Anyway, as I said before, this is one of my favourites from the band and is just as much fun to listen to as it is to play along with.

Hear Crazy on You on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Billy Thorpe - East of Eden's Gate

My song pick two years ago today: The Delegates - Convention '72

My song pick three years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to Romance

My song pick four years ago today: Slade - Run Runaway

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)