1728 The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses

From: Sticky Fingers; Year: 1971; Genre: Rock
Whilst out and about on a short jaunt this morning I was listening to the radio and The Rolling Stones happened to come on; not this song mind you. It got me thinking about their music and I figured that I would pick one of their songs. I noticed that I had yet to pick this song yet, which is one of my many favourites from the band.

Hear Wild Horses on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Haifisch

My song pick two years ago today: Tanya Tucker - What's Your Mama's Name?

My song pick three years ago today: Bad Company - Bad Company

My song pick four years ago today: The Highwaymen - The Highwayman

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn