1752 Screaming Trees - Shadow of the Season

From: Sweet Oblivion; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Rock/Grunge
I'm picking a song from yet another band that I've neglected to pick a song from in the 1750+ picks I've already made.
About a year or so ago Arthur was picking a lot of '90s alternative/grunge rock, and I believe this was one of the song he picked. I have to admit that back when they were still together making music I was never really into Screaming Trees. However in the last little bit I've been going back over much of the music from that '90s Seattle "grunge" scene; while I don't like everything that the whole "grunge" scene produced, there is a lot of good music to be had.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Genesis - The Musical Box

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - The Dungeons Are Calling

My song pick three years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - I'm Alive

My song pick four years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Uncle John's Band

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn