1055 Fleetwood Mac - Tusk

1055 Fleetwood Mac - Tusk
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/6169aNVX8UL.jpg

I have been meaning to choose this song for quite a long while; actually it has been in "the queue" off and on for the last two years. Anyway, for some reason I was thinking about the song this evening and it fits my mood quite well.
This entire album has always been one of my favourites from the band; each track seems to have its own identity in varying ways; it is not a boring album at all.
The way this song was conceived, written, and recorded was genius. The tribal rhythm and effective thumping bass line are nice touches, they give the song a lumbering feeling. Then, of course, the use of the USC Marching Band just added that perfect touch to the song to make it the classic track it is.

Hear Tusk on YouTube.
Here is a music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Fairport Convention - Tam Lin
My song pick two years ago today: Cream - Tales of Brave Ulysses

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn