1063 Billie Holiday - Gloomy Sunday

1063 Billie Holiday - Gloomy Sunday

For some reason I felt like picking a Billie Holiday song on this actually bright and warm Sunday. Billie Holiday is easily one of my favourite female vocalists; I have personally never found a track she sung on that I dislike. This bluesy piece of music is simply amazing in so many ways.

Here is a fan video with a recording on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Electric Light Orchestra - Ticket To The Moon
My song pick two years ago today: ABBA - So Long

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure