1063 Billie Holiday - Gloomy Sunday

1063 Billie Holiday - Gloomy Sunday

For some reason I felt like picking a Billie Holiday song on this actually bright and warm Sunday. Billie Holiday is easily one of my favourite female vocalists; I have personally never found a track she sung on that I dislike. This bluesy piece of music is simply amazing in so many ways.

Here is a fan video with a recording on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Electric Light Orchestra - Ticket To The Moon
My song pick two years ago today: ABBA - So Long

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)