1076 England Dan & John Ford Coley - Westward Wind

1076 England Dan & John Ford Coley - Westward Wind

I heard this track whilst on the road this evening and figured it would make a nice pick to close out my Saturday. My mom and dada had the Nights Are Forever album and I grew up hearing this Soft Rock duo quite a bit from them and on the radio.
This is a nice upbeat track which, if I remember right, came up somewhere in the middle of side one on the record. It is my favourite song off the album, this is mostly due their use of the "crying" steel guitar.

Hear Westward Wind on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale
My song pick two years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn