1059 ZZ Top - Manic Mechanic

1059 ZZ Top - Manic Mechanic
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/ZZ_Top_-_Deg%C3%BCello.jpg

I hadn't heard this song in over 20 years, yet this morning it popped on the radio. It's rather nice to be reacquainted with these older songs from my past, plus it was long overdue to pick another ZZ Top track. I have always liked this weird sounding track quite a bit, I love the odd vocals with the trash-talking lyrics; pure awesomeness.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Santo & Johnny - Sleepwalk
My song pick two years ago today: Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn