2466 Jethro Tull - Nursie


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610zUn0Lb2L._SX300_.jpg
From: Living in the Past; Year: 1972 (1971); Genre: Progressive Rock
Yesterday evening this neat little tune started running through my mind. This is another one of his rather short acoustical pieces that consists of a verse and one short chorus; it clocks in at just over 90 seconds, but wot a great song it is in that 1.5 minutes.

Hear Nursie on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - Sligo Maid

My song pick three years ago today: Eddie Money - Gimme Me Some Water 

My song pick four years ago today: Steeleye Span - All Around My Hat

My song pick five years ago today: .38 Special - Fade To Blue

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Beltane


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)