2496 Megadeth - Go To Hell

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wfp0C03GL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Hidden Treasures; Year: 1994 (1991); Genre: Thrash Metal
I was drawing a blank today, but I felt like listening to something heavier and Megadeth always works for me.
This is one of their songs from a film's soundtrack; this one in particular came off of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. To be honest, I don't really remember much of the film; I think I only saw it once over 20 years ago, but this song remains strong in my mind.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Scorpions - Loving You Sunday Morning

My song pick two years ago today: Paul Mauriat - L'amour est bleu "Love is Blue"

My song pick three years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

My song pick four years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Ripple

My song pick five years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - Step By Step

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Between the Wheels


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade