2477 Rhapsody of Fire - The Mighty Ride of the Firelord

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GYwRdhohL._SX300_.jpg
From: Dawn of Victory; Year: 2000; Genre: Symphonic Power Metal
I happened to be listening to some from this neat Italian Metal band last night and thought I would pick another one of their songs. This track leans heavily to the symphonic/operatic, but with a definite taste of heavy metal.

 Hear The Mighty Ride of the Firelord on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Argent - Liar
My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Time We Left This World Today

My song pick three years ago today: Journey - Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

My song pick four years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider

My song pick five years ago today: Ian Anderson - Made In England

My song pick six years ago today: Mel McDaniel - Louisiana Saturday Night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade